Effective November 24th, 2022
Scope and application
IP Addresses and Other Data
Gymsymbol and/or third parties may collect your IP address, browser user agent, referral website, and a cookie id.
The only service Gymsymbol uses on this website is Google Analytics. You can learn more about how Google Analytics works here. Gymsymbol anonomizes IP addresses to further protect our visitors' privacy.
Google Analytics allows us to monitor:
- Website traffic (for example: the domain name and host from which you access the internet and the internet address of the website from which you came to ours)
- Statistical data and analytics (for example: the date and time you access our website, the keywords and/or links clicked, and/or the pages you visit)
- Browsing behavior (for example: the pages you visit)
- Information about the operating system, device, platform and web browser type/version you utilize
- Demographic information & other non-personal information about you.
Apart from Google Analytics, the Gymsymbol website does not place any "cookies" on your internet browser. Cookies are bits of text transferred to your computer hard drive through your browser. But we don't use them.
Gymsymbol does not collect any personal information from users and/or visitors to the site apart from what is detailed above.
Gymsymbol App (exclusive on the Apple App Store)
Gymsymbol does not collect any personal information from users of the Gymsymbol application. Gymsymbol does have access to information available through the Apple's App Store Connect interface. This interface allows us to view anonymous data including the sales region of a purchase or download, application crashes and other data but is not personnaly identifiable.
Changes to this policy
Gymsymbol may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or to comply with a legal process served on Gymsymbol.